advice ...

hi im thinking about getting the rods dusted of over the weekend and the nets hung up for the summer so eather sat/sun night im gonna head out with the intention of a trout or two or ten lol well just intarested to see what people are catching on ... we used to catch alot with buble float fly n maggot on a double dropper but just intarested to see what others are killing with seen alot of big bags with sweet corn ... just info on what your using as bait whether top or bottom ground baiting just what ever is working for you at the start of the season iv not been out for a bag in a good few years so if i catch anything ill be happy enough .

regards kris.

Guest dog on
hi im thinking about getting the rods dusted of over the weekend and the nets hung up for the summer so eather sat/sun night im gonna head out with the intention of a trout or two or ten lol well just intarested to see what people are catching on ... we used to catch alot with buble float fly n maggot on a double dropper but just intarested to see what others are killing with seen alot of big bags with sweet corn ... just info on what your using as bait whether top or bottom ground baiting just what ever is working for you at the start of the season iv not been out for a bag in a good few years so if i catch anything ill be happy enough .

regards kris.

some thing that works for me is sliced bread cut crust of and paste with dairy lea cheese spread you can also add some marmite. rolld into small balls \\ good fishing // Edited by dog on