Places to ferret ???

Guest wales2829

Guest wales2829

Hi, im looking for a few spots to ferret closeer to home as i rely on my uncle to take me out to better places which are way out of walking distance. I live in Mansfield so anyone know of any places here to ferret? Thanks :)

Guest wales2829

Ive tried but being 15 years old not many people around her take you seriously. Thats why im interested if any of the land is good for ferreting. Plus theres only a few places that look good but i dont wana do it without permission.

Get shot of the ferrets and buy some snares,then you dont need to worry about permission.

Get on to Moley or Woodga,they have brilliant ferreting land and are only too happy to take you yougsters out and show you the ropes :good::good:

(mind you moley will probably try and charge you,tight twat!!) :11:

Guest wales2829

I tried lamping the field with my jack russel the other week :11: Mind you had a few close runs as he pushed them to cover. Theres a business park near by and he takes rabbits off there coz once there in a car park they dont no what to do and sets the scene for sum fantastic terrier coursing!!! :D