Fox shotgun ammunition????

Hi there all never shot a fox with a shotgun was wondering what you would advise to use?? ive heard that sng for open choked guns but what for guns that are choked?? i would imagine maybe 1's or 2's????
any heavy load 1 or 2 will do .if your gun is 3inch chambered all the better.steel shot is mostly not recomended with chokrs but any good gun shop will keep you right :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:
Hi there all never shot a fox with a shotgun was wondering what you would advise to use?? ive heard that sng for open choked guns but what for guns that are choked?? i would imagine maybe 1's or 2's????
any heavy load 1 or 2 will do .if your gun is 3inch chambered all the better.steel shot is mostly not recomended with chokrs but any good gun shop will keep you right :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

Yeah its 3 inch!! yeah think i'll get some 1's

Who said any thing about going out shooting them at night?? i have never shot a fox to be honest im not sure if i would want to! however a farmer has asked me to lower the numbers around his farm due to his sheep!! i own a 243 which i would have thought would be more appropriate! i was just wondering on cartridges for when im out with my shotgun!