how did you enter to deer pre ban?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have been wondering about this for a while,how was it done? with a proven dog or just when the situation happened? or was it just after it was doing on other stuff like the biting stuff?

cheers scott

Individually. Every dog I have ever met loved chasing deer, running deerdogs paired up makes for the type of useless arse-biting 'haunchers' often pictured here. A good dog strikes the front end, running a pup paired-up teaches it to go for the haunches and will ruin it as a deer dog.

guess you not got bull xs then mate ?

What s the craic with a bullx

Guest dog on
have been wondering about this for a while,how was it done? with a proven dog or just when the situation happened? or was it just after it was doing on other stuff like the biting stuff?

cheers scott

there is only 2 ways run with a nother dog or keep trying until it clicks .just like starting a job shown how to . or self taught any body know any other way.

Guest joe ox
i put the head of one in the run and let them have a rag of it then go and run one or two

I used to feed my dogs sheep heads when I worked at the abattoir but they never killed sheep :hmm:

Guest dog on
hear's anouther way let them have a swim and when thay git out put your dog on them not good pic's

i would let that one get away if it was me .because it used its brain to get away from the dog

hear's anouther way let them have a swim and when thay git out put your dog on them not good pic's

i would let that one get away if it was me .because it used its brain to get away from the dog

it did mate we walked around for a hour or two and when we come back past it was stil in ther enjoying it's self it look like it was on holiday

Guest dog on

::

it did mate we walked around for a hour or two and when we come back past it was stil in ther enjoying it's self it look like it was on holiday

:clapper:

I saw one jump into lake windemere and swim out of range of the lamp. There definetly strong fecking swimmers :yes:

!!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek:

that is some swimming!!!! they dont look like they would be good swimmers!! then if i had a few dogs after me i may become fairly good me self :D

do they usually go for the neck or the arse? or is it just each dogs way? i guess the neck is prefered so meat better? can any size do it? if the deer isn't to big?(i wouldn't think we are talking red deer here are we??)

scotty