sick of lookin ovber my shoulder

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

can any person on this site ofer or no any body who can offer me some ferreting permission,as im not too fond of gettin chased up and down fealds eany more and leavin the od net or even the locator for that instance :search: when set upon bye the local gamekeepr and his rotweiler cross lol .so im hopeing some one could steer me in the right direction,so if u can help i wud be ever so greatful,and you will make my sundays out a lot more peaceful :clapper:

Guest 1 man and hiz dog
dont ferret keeperd places, national trust theres plenty of places to ferret with out even having to check over your shoulder  :good:

nice 1 [bANNED TEXT] i live close 2 were they hold the second day ov the waterloo cup in lydiate so it iz over run with the c**ts lol had some good days there though [bANNED TEXT] the dog woz younger on the lamp me and a [bANNED TEXT] ov mine held our own waterloo on the ezact feild hiz dog got 6 out ov 6 hares on the lamp it seemed a long way home carrying the feckers :good: i wud b great full for sum places 2 go though iv u wudnt mind,coz my dear old dog iz gettin on and i only take him ferretin nower days thanks :good: