What did you do last night?

What did you do last night? Apart from that!

Went out lamping last night, in the rain and gales, with my mate and good dog, old dog, and pup, and two human pups.

Well, what a night! There was tree branches all over the roads, and even a big tree blocking a lane. The only parking spot was right under a big tree. everyone assured me it would be alright.Translated,means alright for them, because it was my van.

We set off, through longish grass, and the rabbits were flying for cover at the first flick of the lamp, (well lamped?) saw two hares, (we don't lamp hares do we?), anyway we decided to try the muddy cow fields, where every step was a slip and slide, and the old dog was trying to pull away in case I did him personal injury. The good dog started to pick them up on there, once he locks on there's not much can get away from him.

The fields were fairly waterlogged and we walked right into a swamp One of the youngerns got his foot stuck, and the other one, with seven rabbits in a rucksack, tried to help him. The first one fell over and then the other one fell flat on his back. Try getting up off your back with seven rabbits in a rucksack! Me and my mate helped them by doubling up and laughing hysterically!

Time to try the pup, first ever rabbit, a longish slip, and she was battering the rabbit all over the place, but couldn't quite connect. It was the same on the next one, so after that we slipped her in on a couple with the good dog. Iv'e no doubt however she'll be pickin' up like a good 'un in no time.

Three hours later. through barbed wire, elctric fences. over gates, arrived back at the van which thankfully was in one piece. The big tree groaned ominously as an extra big gust of wind came, time to get offskie. Tired? No still buzzin! Adrenalin's the best drug you can get! Oh and the old dog caught one. :boxing:

the same as you mate ha good on yer . it was a buzzing night you tell it well. could of gone on forever it was a good laugth :clapper:

i was out walking my pup and found few squatters for him to run,missed first,then nailed second,his first rabbit i might add.. :D