Patterdale pup wanted

I am looking for a patterdale pup that has come from working stock if anyone could help me that would be great i am situated in west yorkshire
just sold a bitch mate 2 days a go :doh: bot 18 months old

Not to worry mate i dont suppose you know any other contacts

iv got a black and tanned terrier bitch pup. would be about 12 weeks old. im keeping the sister (all black) for myself i got them from a terrier lad who bought emn back from irlend they are breed for the earth job. also got a 3/4border 1\4 russel dog for sale 10 months old. only took him ratting and bushing twice very green. ill take £120 each for them. cambridge area. docked and jabbed.

iv got a black and tanned terrier bitch pup. would be about 12 weeks old. im keeping the sister (all black) for myself i got them from a terrier lad who bought emn back from irlend they are breed for the earth job. also got a 3/4border 1\4 russel dog for sale 10 months old. only took him ratting and bushing twice very green. ill take £120 each for them. cambridge area. docked and jabbed.

did ya buy them off a man leslie from newtonards

i realy dont know to be honest. the terrier lad is called neil and he also had a weaten lurcher he bought back from the same man i think. i wAS told the parents where used on the other things. does that sound like the same dogs?

i realy dont know to be honest. the terrier lad is called neil and he also had a weaten lurcher he bought back from the same man i think. i wAS told the parents where used on the other things. does that sound like the same dogs?

sounds like him but he hadnt got any wheatons if so i got a bitch pup of him what lines is it