nice couple of hours shooting with my nephew.

went out for a look over the farm today. in this nice weather with my nephew

i took the fac s10 as the farmer has been having problems with pigeons in his barn making a mess we had a look round the fields 1st to see if we could get the odd rabbit sitting out in the sun. but there wasnt any out which was

abit crap never mind. we went up the top field by the wood to see if i could find my buttler creek scope cap i lost well lamping there two months back i had a good idea where it would be and i found it

was going to take a couple of pictures but left the camera back in the jeep.

anyway went round the farm buildings and had 4 doves just to clear the area up abit. then drove up the top buildings to sort out the pigeons problem

there was about 12 in there some went out. but some went up into the roof thinking they where safe i shot seven which the farmer was very pleased about. and i can see why as the mess that they made over the floor in the barn wasnt very nice to say the least. going back 1st light saturday morning with my friend who has centrefire and me with the hmr incass i get the chance for a close range fox or some rabbits :thumbs: the ground is perfect

the grass is lovely and short here is some pictures of the view in the sun.

shame i couldnt have took more up on the hill by the woods but like a muppet i forgot the camera

ive wiped the pictures off the camera of the pigeons and doves to :censored::doh:

picture 1

picture 2

picture 3

picture 4

picture 5

picture 6

picture 7

That's nice scenery you have there mate. :thumbs:

its nice mate your right ;) it would have been better if i was on the hill in the distance looking back this way.

there is some nice muntjac in the woods but i havent got permission there. but in the afternoons they come on to my permission sometimes. only thing is i havent got centrefire yet so cant take one for the pot :no: