.22 lr smoothbore

I remember having one of these as a boy but I believe they were made smoothbore and only fired dust cartridges, effective range of about ten yards. Mine had a skelleton type stock and that's about all I can remember as my dear old Dad decided it was time for me to have a 410.

Hope this helps a bit.

Rob

I remember having one of these as a boy but I believe they were made smoothbore and only fired dust cartridges, effective range of about ten yards. Mine had a skelleton type stock and that's about all I can remember as my dear old Dad decided it was time for me to have a 410.

Hope this helps a bit.

Rob

HI BRUCE I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE BSA SPORTSMAN YOU ARE COLLECTING TOMORROW? ITS A VERY RARE BEAUTY!!!!. I SHOULD HAVE SOME OTHERS IN HOPEFULLY AT THE END OF THE WEEK? CHEERS CLIVE. :gunsmilie:

Anyone know where i can get a converted .22lr that started life as a rifle and has been smoothbored

so can be held on a sgc These were available everywhere 20-30yrs ago but i cant find one

i have got one i never useit, it was smooth bored by a customer of mine years ago to aviod been pocessed by the police for non usage. i used to use it with bullits for foxs in snares, only problem is it has a 5 shot clip and when they brought in multi shot shot gun laws it had to go down on my fire arms ticket

it is lovely rifle (winchester from memory)

regards magnum

Hope this helps a bit.

Rob

HI BRUCE I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE BSA SPORTSMAN YOU ARE COLLECTING TOMORROW? ITS A VERY RARE BEAUTY!!!!. I SHOULD HAVE SOME OTHERS IN HOPEFULLY AT THE END OF THE WEEK? CHEERS CLIVE. :gunsmilie:

Hello Clive

INDEED IT IS A FINE WEAPON I'M SURE I WILL HAVE MANY GOOD DAYS OUT WITH IT

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND ENABLING ME TO GET ONE AT LAST

I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH

BEST REGARDS BRUCE

Edited by bruce

Hope this helps a bit.

Rob

ALSO NOTICE TO ALL

GO TO HILTON SHOOTING SERVICES

http://www.hiltonshooting.com/

HE'S THE BEST

Edited by bruce
I have a .22 shotgun, has a short barrel on it so its on the firearms ticket. I to used it for killing foxes at the end of a dig, it takes a .22 short or long. I have killed rats close range before with dust shot.

Sure someone will put me right but is there not some ambiguous legal wording regarding" smooth-bore .22 rim-fire shotguns" and the 24 inch barrel requirements?