Information wanted on shoots in West Wales

I’m looking for info on shoots around the area where I live I’m interested in a career within the industry and finding it hard getting contact info, so if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

I’m currently studying an NVQ 2 course in environmental conservation three days a week at Pembrokeshire College (not ideal I know but it was the closest course I could find) which is finishing in June/July. If a position came up I could work part time until my course finished, but in the meantime I’m willing to help out one day a week somewhere so that I can gain some experience for the future. I hold a full clean drivers licence and also have both a shotgun and firearms certificate if that helps.

Many thanks to anyone who can help me.

:thumbs:

Edited by young1982
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m looking for info on shoots around the area where I live I’m interested in a career within the industry and finding it hard getting contact info, so if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

I’m currently studying an NVQ 2 course in environmental conservation three days a week at Pembrokeshire College (not ideal I know but it was the closest course I could find) which is finishing in June/July. If a position came up I could work part time until my course finished, but in the meantime I’m willing to help out one day a week somewhere so that I can gain some experience for the future. I hold a full clean drivers licence and also have both a shotgun and firearms certificate if that helps.

Many thanks to anyone who can help me.

:thumbs:

Give Bob Glynn a ring at shooting.sh I think he has some shoots Aberystwyth way, he is always on the lookout for part time keeping help etc, it might be a place to start for you.

By all means mention that I gave you his details.

• 3 weeks later...