Magnum stiffy

Guest little_lloyd

Guest little_lloyd

Mate sent me a few magnum 110s and a few snares and cages for my springtime trapping line,, Brand new.

The 110s are very stiff and extremely diffucult to set the spring,, Much harder than the bugger 116s,, infact not even my dad or grandad can set the f*****g thing,, Brand new traps.

My 116 i have in the garage are alot easier to set,, even when they was brand new, Never used the 110. Is there anthing i can do to make them easier to set or are they just stiff to f**k all the time?

LL :D

Mate sent me a few magnum 110s and a few snares and cages for my springtime trapping line,, Brand new.

The 110s are very stiff and extremely diffucult to set the spring,, Much harder than the bugger 116s,, infact not even my dad or grandad can set the f*****g thing,, Brand new traps.

My 116 i have in the garage are alot easier to set,, even when they was brand new, Never used the 110. Is there anthing i can do to make them easier to set or are they just stiff to f**k all the time?

send me some for free to test i will soon learn how to set them??????? :boogie::whistling::toast::D

Guest little_lloyd

Well im a wee lad but i would not go as far as saying im feeble ,, lmfao :blink: ,,

It must be a shitty copy then as is a stiff plie of wank that does not seem to want to move ;) I can set mark six fenns with ease and practicly all other spring powered traps,, just this f****r has got in the way :laugh:

Can't help with the trap, but you sure write an eye catching headline. :angel: