is there travlers

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta be one like you isnt there. we was talking of old traveler ways mate not the way it is today,

weve all seen the rubbish they leave on sites and so you say the tax payer pays for the clean up.

get real mate millions of millions of pounds is spent out ov our tax money for these f*****g sponging

money grabbing immogrants,that cvome in day by day ,and thats ok is it?

iv got family out in iraq now fighting for this shithole one came back blown to pieces ,and what for, assholes like people on here can moan about rubbish that travelers leave ffs,

I did 16 in army mate and never met a serving traveler.A lot of us with family in Iraq and if we didn't spend so much clearing up after travelers we could afford to pay them a descent wage.

what about the ever expanding number of immogrants to the uk and there families back home that are on the bru is that money well spent :wallbash:

Agree with you on that mate but we weren't talking about that were we.I know a lot travelers mate,there are a lot of good men among them but don't get carried away with all the good traveler shit.

Anyway I'll let you boys continue telling each other how good you all are I've got to go to bed now so that i can go to work to pay my taxes to clean up after all you good traveling men.

im a tax payer too mate and im not a tinker but i understand them and if more people took the time they might learn something. not about crap and rubbish they leave and dog choring,but true country craft and filling the pot when they got to,them people have forgot more about hunting then most of us will ever know

gotta be one like you isnt there. we was talking of old traveler ways mate not the way it is today,

weve all seen the rubbish they leave on sites and so you say the tax payer pays for the clean up.

get real mate millions of millions of pounds is spent out ov our tax money for these f*****g sponging

money grabbing immogrants,that cvome in day by day ,and thats ok is it?

iv got family out in iraq now fighting for this shithole one came back blown to pieces ,and what for, assholes like people on here can moan about rubbish that travelers leave ffs,

I did 16 in army mate and never met a serving traveler.A lot of us with family in Iraq and if we didn't spend so much clearing up after travelers we could afford to pay them a descent wage.

what about the ever expanding number of immogrants to the uk and there families back home that are on the bru is that money well spent :wallbash:

Agree with you on that mate but we weren't talking about that were we.I know a lot travelers mate,there are a lot of good men among them but don't get carried away with all the good traveler shit.

Anyway I'll let you boys continue telling each other how good you all are I've got to go to bed now so that i can go to work to pay my taxes to clean up after all you good traveling men.

i pay taxes aswell you f*****g hypocrite

scum are we i pay taxes if there were more sites we wouldnt move on feilds and make a mess and im not talking about irish tinkers as you put it im on about english and blame us for soilders wages the goverment would pocket it not f*****g us why should we change 1000's of years worth of culture becouse of a mindless gorgy people like you i hope soon you meet a good travler change your experience

all the best dan

Guest markbrick1

interesting thread,the new traveller compared with the old one?????? are 2 completly differant people,differant standards and morals,most old travellers would turn in there grave to know whats happened to there traditions,of coarse theres still some really nice travelling folk :thumbs: but most have become thieving feckers who thieve of there own and dont even give a feck when doing it,when i was a kid most travellers who went to our school were the smartest dressed always clean and tidy esp in primary school,but now there the dirtest who cant string a sentance together mixing the english language with there own bullshit slang words :laugh::laugh: but like its been said theres also a lot of people out there who live in houses who are a lot worse and theres good and bad in all races :thumbs::thumbs: but now the pikeys travellers gypseys [bANNED TEXT] ever have created a name for themselves which they seem to be proud of,leaving areas full of rubbish with dogs stolen cars burnt out and a couple more kids hooked on some drugs which they have made a few quid from sellin :angry::angry: all this tax jarvo what a load of shit if it wasnt being used for cleaning the sites up,so were told it would go on extra travellin expenses for our lazy thieving lieing mps in london so i totally disagree with tat comment as well :D:D and do i care how the pikeys live no way :no::no: just crepe back in to the world of there ancestors and live a quiet unspoken life and leave people and there belongings alone and well you might gain the respect again they once had along long time ago,will they :no::no::no: feckin way money is to easy when you rob it,mark

drugs let me tell you most travling familys hate drugs getting people hooked biggest load of shit ive heard some might do drugs but a lot more of your type do there a difference in different familys and areas is well the same as settled people and people always thouht were dirty ect i bet my wife keeps my home cleaner than most gorgers so when people think of us like that why should we give a f**k about you people but thats what should change from both sides maybe

Guest markbrick1
drugs let me tell you most travling familys hate drugs getting people hooked biggest load of shit ive heard some might do drugs but a lot more of your type do there a difference in different familys and areas is well the same as settled people and people always thouht were dirty ect i bet my wife keeps my home cleaner than most gorgers so when people think of us like that why should we give a f**k about you people but thats what should change from both sides maybe

see straight on the defence dan,i didnt say all but youre saying pikeys dont sell drugs now???????????????????????well youre wrong,i also said theres a lot of my type who are as bad :yes::yes::yes: but i suppose you will stick up for your own and clean,well look what i said about school :o:o:o its differant now times change and all this traveller shit in our family we all got traveller some were wey back but dont play on it who feckin cares its now and the future that counts mark

i didnt say you called us dirty mate thats what people say and its bollucks i aint going to change peoples mind i started this thread to see if i know anyone on here in a good conversation but like always it get ruined by people with little minds thats not an attack on anyone person i aint into argueing be lucky

Guest markbrick1
i didnt say you called us dirty mate thats what people say and its bollucks i aint going to change peoples mind i started this thread to see if i know anyone on here in a good conversation but like always it get ruined by people with little minds thats not an attack on anyone person i aint into argueing be lucky
no and iam not all the best and be lucky,mark
do any of ye travellers know anything about stolen dogs

why you got some for sale no seariously why would we

ive not done road raceing seen it many times we blocked the road well just slowed down the traffic with van's ect and let the horses in front even i thought good thats a lot of tarmacers its usally a trotting type with a light silky cart im to heavy realy

interesting thread,the new traveller compared with the old one?????? are 2 completly differant people,differant standards and morals,most old travellers would turn in there grave to know whats happened to there traditions,of coarse theres still some really nice travelling folk :thumbs: but most have become thieving feckers who thieve of there own and dont even give a feck when doing it,when i was a kid most travellers who went to our school were the smartest dressed always clean and tidy esp in primary school,but now there the dirtest who cant string a sentance together mixing the english language with there own bullshit slang words :laugh::laugh: but like its been said theres also a lot of people out there who live in houses who are a lot worse and theres good and bad in all races :thumbs::thumbs: but now the pikeys travellers gypseys [bANNED TEXT] ever have created a name for themselves which they seem to be proud of,leaving areas full of rubbish with dogs stolen cars burnt out and a couple more kids hooked on some drugs which they have made a few quid from sellin :angry::angry: all this tax jarvo what a load of shit if it wasnt being used for cleaning the sites up,so were told it would go on extra travellin expenses for our lazy thieving lieing mps in london so i totally disagree with tat comment as well :D:D and do i care how the pikeys live no way :no::no: just crepe back in to the world of there ancestors and live a quiet unspoken life and leave people and there belongings alone and well you might gain the respect again they once had along long time ago,will they :no::no::no: feckin way money is to easy when you rob it,mark

Every time i see your post's your in the middle of a row :yes: im a traveller and dont agree with what u say...when i see you again at a show im gonna draw back and brake your f****n jaw...and then say ROB THAT...