Ferreting Eastbourne East Sussex

Hi all new here,

Am looking to go ferreting near Eastbourne area, very unusual to some that being female am interested in hunting rabbits with ferrets. I am gonna be new to this kind of out of practice wanna do it take my ferret out who's from working stock is tamed as anything often take him out walking on lead he also my assistant support therapy pet

I've been hunting rabbits with riffle before with step dad who was also fisherman back then got me into hunting rabbits deers etc learn how to skin and gut them I use to read the hunting magazines and gun magazine well as the countryman weekly, few year ago he passed away after long after my realise from mental health facilities not been able to do anything since been in multiple temporary housing accommodations finding the time get out and someone not gonna let me down take me ferreting, he wanted to re train me up and teach me about ferreting he knew his stuff knew how to make nets etc knew about his dogs good to work along side ferrets then eventually he passed away, I've had 2 kids since then finding the time to do it and the reptile store could do with some rabbits with the cost of everything gone up I really owe alot to my ferret Socks who I've promised him would like him to do something that is natural been through some difficult times being involved with children services mental health services and temporary housing accommodations being moved about now we are happy and settled where we are can call home something to help avoid substance issues get away from stress with society and some people not on my level how this ferret has helped me through so much being my therapy support worker keeps going strong gives me reason get up daily give him everything I can make sure he is taken care off had him young age parents were working ferrets has done mice and rats need to get him out rabbit hunting once I've been taught the skill like to teach other girls seem to show interest not anything like me lol am like call myself crazy ferret lady or mummy Jill as Graham would call me he use take me to MFC supplies gun shop an i had all the ferreting equipment nets the trackers to the collars until they were stolen not easy or affordable to replace i would really appreciate it someone kindly donate what I need to work my ferret he is everything to me wanna do something for him say thank you for being amazing would not be without him times been wanting to give up in myself then who could give my ferret quality life like I do for him don't lock him up in cage like him to feel respected and shown love as if he was no different to a dog or cat, got recall can work can do anything wanna let him do something natural and plus wanna do ferreting skills could pass onto my kids hope someone could help me out be appreciated

Hope all have beautiful day 

This is my hob Socks 

Thanks Jordan and Socks x

PXL_20240117_211144923.MP.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jordan Wood said:

Hi all new here,

Am looking to go ferreting near Eastbourne area, very unusual to some that being female am interested in hunting rabbits with ferrets. I am gonna be new to this kind of out of practice wanna do it take my ferret out who's from working stock is tamed as anything often take him out walking on lead he also my assistant support therapy pet

I've been hunting rabbits with riffle before with step dad who was also fisherman back then got me into hunting rabbits deers etc learn how to skin and gut them I use to read the hunting magazines and gun magazine well as the countryman weekly, few year ago he passed away after long after my realise from mental health facilities not been able to do anything since been in multiple temporary housing accommodations finding the time get out and someone not gonna let me down take me ferreting, he wanted to re train me up and teach me about ferreting he knew his stuff knew how to make nets etc knew about his dogs good to work along side ferrets then eventually he passed away, I've had 2 kids since then finding the time to do it and the reptile store could do with some rabbits with the cost of everything gone up I really owe alot to my ferret Socks who I've promised him would like him to do something that is natural been through some difficult times being involved with children services mental health services and temporary housing accommodations being moved about now we are happy and settled where we are can call home something to help avoid substance issues get away from stress with society and some people not on my level how this ferret has helped me through so much being my therapy support worker keeps going strong gives me reason get up daily give him everything I can make sure he is taken care off had him young age parents were working ferrets has done mice and rats need to get him out rabbit hunting once I've been taught the skill like to teach other girls seem to show interest not anything like me lol am like call myself crazy ferret lady or mummy Jill as Graham would call me he use take me to MFC supplies gun shop an i had all the ferreting equipment nets the trackers to the collars until they were stolen not easy or affordable to replace i would really appreciate it someone kindly donate what I need to work my ferret he is everything to me wanna do something for him say thank you for being amazing would not be without him times been wanting to give up in myself then who could give my ferret quality life like I do for him don't lock him up in cage like him to feel respected and shown love as if he was no different to a dog or cat, got recall can work can do anything wanna let him do something natural and plus wanna do ferreting skills could pass onto my kids hope someone could help me out be appreciated

Hope all have beautiful day 

This is my hob Socks 

Thanks Jordan and Socks x

PXL_20240117_211144923.MP.jpg

Also available for stud duties for any Jills has most amazing temperament with people especially with kids also very wary who to trust with my ferret like my child sees me as his mum would prefer the Jill's came to him can't risk losing him that would break my heart anything happen to him he my everything he sleeps on the bed with me has happy healthy diet eats anything he wants has the raw meat or cat food based on meat poultry fish salmon oil lactose free milk some times rarely give him cows milk little bit not gonna hurt him has egg raw likes cup of tea sometimes rice pudding blue moon treat he is spoilt has made 15 babies previously would like another friend am looking for one at the moment ideally been trained to use puppy pads as taught Socks do his business on that or cat tray he also used to cats and dogs have to earn his trust and friendship they invade his space he will bite them on the nose which I will respect him for it being on the ball with certain dogs once he's familiar he's fine with he's been around staffies shih tzus xl bully dogs jack Russell terriers lurcher dog been looking to get dog could work along side of him was taught if dog doesn't respect the ferret then it needs be taught lesson needs to remember off sometimes biting dog on ear is lesson especially if ferrets doing all the work and dog is just being bully or forget that dog wouldn't have chase without ferret graft why is best ferret gets first rabbit as rule is my ferret is always fed and watered 

• Confused 1