BRNO ZKK 601

Hi all

i have a BRNO ZKK 601 in .223 i bought it last year because firearms said if i didnt have one they could take it away on my renewall, i have used it a couple of times and was wondering if anyone knows anything about my ZKK 601

also my trigger is heavy and can i do anything myself to rectify this?

thanks

arcpest

Edited by arcpest

DONT KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE CZ MODEL YOU HAVE BUT DO KNOW THIS!

DONT MESS WITH THE TRIGGER IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING !!!!!!.

GET A GUNSMITH TO DO IT FOR YOU FOR THE SAKE OF MAYBE £30 FOR IT TO BE DONE RIGHT YOU COULD SERIOUSLY INJURE YOURSELF OR GOD FORBID SOMEONE ELSE.

DONT BE SCARED TO ASK A SMITH THEY WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING.

REMEMBER SHOOTING IS ABOUT SAFETY FIRST AND FOREMOST.

GARYW

DONT KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE CZ MODEL YOU HAVE BUT DO KNOW THIS!

DONT MESS WITH THE TRIGGER IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING !!!!!!.

GET A GUNSMITH TO DO IT FOR YOU FOR THE SAKE OF MAYBE £30 FOR IT TO BE DONE RIGHT YOU COULD SERIOUSLY INJURE YOURSELF OR GOD FORBID SOMEONE ELSE.

DONT BE SCARED TO ASK A SMITH THEY WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING.

REMEMBER SHOOTING IS ABOUT SAFETY FIRST AND FOREMOST.

GARYW

Thanks chap i would have only done it myself if someone had said it would be easy

for that price ill get them to do it

thanks

arcpest

from what i can find out from googling it it seems its a mauser type bolt action imported from and manufactured by CZ in the Czech Republic or Czechoslovakia as it was then between 1975 and 1988 with the .223 being one of the last calibres to be added so think around early 80's. as for the trigger i always prefer to have a gunsmith alter anything mechanical on a gun. i have had shotgun triggers done for competition in the past and it doesnt cost a great deal. and you know what your getting and can specify a weight such as 3lb or sumthing, just to your taste.

hope this has filled in a bit

ss06

from what i can find out from googling it it seems its a mauser type bolt action imported from and manufactured by CZ in the Czech Republic or Czechoslovakia as it was then between 1975 and 1988 with the .223 being one of the last calibres to be added so think around early 80's. as for the trigger i always prefer to have a gunsmith alter anything mechanical on a gun. i have had shotgun triggers done for competition in the past and it doesnt cost a great deal. and you know what your getting and can specify a weight such as 3lb or sumthing, just to your taste.

hope this has filled in a bit

ss06

Thanks for that i might and see if they can set it the same as my fac Rapid 7

that has a lovely trigger

arcpest

Hi all

i have a BRNO ZKK 601 in .223 i bought it last year because firearms said if i didnt have one they could take it away on my renewall, i have used it a couple of times and was wondering if anyone knows anything about my ZKK 601

also my trigger is heavy and can i do anything myself to rectify this?

thanks

arcpest

arcpest.

Give rimfire central.com forums a go.

I have 3 cz`s but am not familliar with yours.

The forum is for rimfires but if you click onto the cz And centerfire sections and post the very same question you will get the answer you require.

I`ve asked questions concerning my cz`s(1,rimfire and 2 centerfires)and have got all the answers i needed...

Good luck with your cz..

There a good shooter

Regards

Dwight