RAT SMOKER

Does anybody know how to stop a rat attack smoker blowing out in anything more than a gentle breeze?

got the same prob with mine, i used mine for about five min's today an give up with it. best thing to do is just dont bother with it on a windy day

Does anybody know how to stop a rat attack smoker blowing out in anything more than a gentle breeze?
HI MATE THEY ARE SHIT BIT OF KIT WORST THING IVE SEEN A BLOKE PURCHASED ONE WELL THE 1ST ONE PACKED UP AFTER ABOUT 3 HOURS IT WAS SENT BACK TO A/C 2ND ONE WORKED IT WAS PUT IN THE RAT HOLES THE THING SMOKED AND THE SMELL MAKES YOU FEEL SICK NO RATS BOLTED I PUT MY TWO STROKE HEDGE MOTOR DOWN THE SAME HOLES RATS BOLTED SAVE YOUR MONEY BOYS HOPE THIS HELPS REGS STEVEUK
Guest Ditch_Shitter

:icon_eek: Blimey! Thanks for THAT input, you guys!

I've actually been sitting on the fence, watching these things since they first came out. I've read quite a few Threads about then, on various fora. Never quite read the deciding opinion, one way or another. But I believe I just have!

F*cked if I'll ever be forking out eighty quid for one of the bloody things now then. To be honest; I've only ever yet read luke warm, at the best, reports of them from honest, active rat hunting lads. What you've just said there was the most passionate response anyone's voiced about them. Do for me!

* Climbs down off his fence and walks away - from the " Rat Attack Smoker " * :no:

• 2 weeks later...