I realise this is a very old issue by now but i remember using emtryl and was wandering if anyone has any alternatives they have come across or any other item that has a positive effect on rearing. hopefully there is some expert knowledge in this section who have thier own recipes for success.

thanks

ss06

I realise this is a very old issue by now but i remember using emtryl and was wandering if anyone has any alternatives they have come across or any other item that has a positive effect on rearing. hopefully there is some expert knowledge in this section who have thier own recipes for success.

thanks

ss06

Was top stuff but i doubt that you will get anything near as good as that stuff was. :thumbs:

thanks guys

they banned it from being used on anything entering the food chain so turkey farmers were affected too, it used to come in their feed mix but has been removed. i believe the only thing which it can now be used for is pigeons not for consumption e.g racers. it was top stuff and certainly improved the rearing process and yet they banned it in the EU but apparently the americans dont think its that much of a risk to ban it and still use it so it cant be all that dangerous.

some people i have spoken to use herbal remedies and all sorts whether they work or not i dont know.

thanks

ss06

thanks guys

they banned it from being used on anything entering the food chain so turkey farmers were affected too, it used to come in their feed mix but has been removed. i believe the only thing which it can now be used for is pigeons not for consumption e.g racers. it was top stuff and certainly improved the rearing process and yet they banned it in the EU but apparently the americans dont think its that much of a risk to ban it and still use it so it cant be all that dangerous.

some people i have spoken to use herbal remedies and all sorts whether they work or not i dont know.

thanks

ss06

All we have done to replace emtryl is to be ever more thorough with hygiene............hyperchlorite is pretty good..........wash everything, again and again. Our results have got better through basic good practise, not reying on a a cure all medicine.

yea BIO_ SECURITY is a must now more than ever now its gone