hi from Beaufort country.

Hello diggers,doggers and ferret fondlers.My main interest lies in terrier work,either above or below and I currently own a Nuttall bred black bitch for this purpose.She was a slow starter which I took some stick over but she has made up for this by becoming a well hard worker.I also own a lurchur hybrid bitch which works to anything but the hard stuff.Fox shooting with 222 is my other passion,and Ive just had a phone call about atroublesome critter so bye for now.

hey fox dropper u missed a good day 2day, after i had the fox out of the drain underneath the beaufort terriermen/fox breeders noses :haha: we called it a day and went home 4 tea and medals. my mrs went out on her horse and saw captain fuckup in the road and he said they wernt having 2nd horses as there wern't any foxes around dauntsey :good: im off out with the lamp now to polish off any they missed with the dark destroyer meg :ph34r: we will go digging sunday evening c ya mate. ps nice 2 c u on :good:

hey fox dropper u missed a good day 2day, after i had the fox out of the drain underneath the beaufort terriermen/fox breeders noses :haha: we called it a day and went home 4 tea and medals. my mrs went out on her horse and saw captain fuckup in the road and he said they wernt having 2nd horses as there wern't any foxes around dauntsey :good: im off out with the lamp now to polish off any they missed with the dark destroyer meg :ph34r: we will go digging sunday evening c ya mate. ps nice 2 c u on :good: