grayling

Guest tawny

had my boy out again today and this time after grayling. only had two hours to fish so had a

go on my local river,and we done ok.

caught six grayling and two bull heads, all on red maggot fished with a 3 0z feeder. not the biggest

but he done well,only help from his dad was to tie the hook on, and net his fish.

all came from two foot of fast water :)

post-5892-1201441110_thumb.jpg

had my boy out again today and this time after grayling. only had two hours to fish so had a

go on my local river,and we done ok.

caught six grayling and two bull heads, all on red maggot fished with a 3 0z feeder. not the biggest

but he done well,only help from his dad was to tie the hook on, and net his fish.

all came from two foot of fast water :)

nice one mate,hope the young fella can show me what to do next weekend,i will be happy with one,good going mate,tell him i want some lessons

Nice fish! i used to catch a lot of grayling and brown trout on the fly on the river behind my house,dont get time these days but i'd like to get out again in the summer if i get chance. Glad to see the lad is better looking than his dad!