Scope advice

Can I ask has anyone got one any advice, I am about to change my scopes on my rifles, I am torn between my first choice is zeiss, or meopta, and vortex, I will also be buying probably a pard 008 ,  I am not a guy rolling in Money, but have stalked since the mid 80’s , and want something with good low light capability,  for my stalking rifle, I am updating all my scopes ready for me to go part time / semi retire , I have 4 rifles and will update them all before I go part time , so I would take any advice I can get  , I have never looked through  a vortex scope, but they do seem popular, with good warranties, 

You will be hard pressed to get more value for an optic then what Meopta will give you. Take a look at their Optika5 line of rifle scopes. I think you will find exactly what you want and not break the bank. Hard to beat a 3-15x44 for deer hunting. These are all 1 inch tubes and you can bump up to a 30mm tube and more options by looking at the Optika6 line of riflescopes. The Optika6 line adds a little more weight over the 5 Series but offers a lot more options and features over the Optika5 line. Neither will disappoint and I use both lines for hunting and long range shooting. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, bman940 said:

You will be hard pressed to get more value for an optic then what Meopta will give you. Take a look at their Optika5 line of rifle scopes. I think you will find exactly what you want and not break the bank. Hard to beat a 3-15x44 for deer hunting. These are all 1 inch tubes and you can bump up to a 30mm tube and more options by looking at the Optika6 line of riflescopes. The Optika6 line adds a little more weight over the 5 Series but offers a lot more options and features over the Optika5 line. Neither will disappoint and I use both lines for hunting and long range shooting. 

Thanks for that, I have never tried the meopta, once looked through one many years ago and it was very clear and had bright optics, 

I am going to rescope my 6.5x55, 223 and 22 hornet the 22 rimfire I was going to put the hawke rimfire scope on,I don’t want to have to do this again so thought I would look at the scopes with the best warranties.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

For woodland stalking I use a zeiss 8x56 fixed power .Very good low light and all you need out to 150 m .

I have just been and bought the gpo after spending all day looking through different scope’s, and comparing them, and in truth I like it, it was as bright and clear as the zeiss , mind you the Steiner was too , I also bought a pard 008 which I am just trying to set up, with a memory card.  

23 hours ago, foxdropper said:

You won’t go wrong with the pard mate . I have the 007 add on and love it .

Cheers it looks good, but having trouble getting it to connect to my iPhone, even with the OKCAM app, looking forward to getting a go with it, I have a Yukon  photon on at the minute and that has been a good sight for me,