which gun to pick

DB99

Hi i am thinking of getting a new air rifle and dont now which one to go for, at the moment i have a webley xocet

what are your views on the hw95k and the hw80 which one is better and why?

needed for rabbits,squirels,pigeons etc

any help will be appreciated :D

Hi i am thinking of getting a new air rifle and dont now which one to go for, at the moment i have a webley xocet

what are your views on the hw95k and the hw80 which one is better and why?

needed for rabbits,squirels,pigeons etc

any help will be appreciated :D

NEITHER but thats just my choice i would go with a hw90,, theyre heavy but built to last these things are bomb proof i hab mine shortened and fitted a webleypro silencer which fits with spanners like a olive fiiting they never come loose not like those allen key jobbys,,, if you dont want the weight a lightning xl is a cracking little quality gun ,,,sorry for going of track but the 95 is basicly a lightweight version of the 80 if thats any help to you

i had the 80, 77ex and the 90 all very capable guns but it all depends on how much you want to spend and can your dosh spread a bit further for say a aas410 second hand about 300-350 these are a lighter and more capable gun also with the kit on weirauchs they are even heavier,think about carting one around for a few hours.

i had the 80, 77ex and the 90 all very capable guns but it all depends on how much you want to spend and can your dosh spread a bit further for say a aas410 second hand about 300-350 these are a lighter and more capable gun also with the kit on weirauchs they are even heavier,think about carting one around for a few hours.

Hi for 300-350 does that include the pump,because iv'e heard that they are quite expensive?:hmm:

cheers marco

Hi for 300-350 does that include the pump,because iv'e heard that they are quite expensive?:hmm:

cheers marco

There's a S400 going here for £260. You can get a second hand pump for £60 - £100

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249624