plummer terriers owners

<_< wHATS THIS GOT TO DO WITH pLUMMER TERRIERS TOM?

It show's that some individuals can't take criticism or won't acknowledge a difference of opinion regarding a breed or type of dog????? and that the EDRD webby may be a Plummerphile and no opinion! but his matters. My view is the if you have an opinion let it be known :good:

Tom

Guest CharlieC

I thought EDRD had made a special section for all the plummer stuff :unsure: personally I think that makes the situation worse, why go to the lengths of creating a seperate forum purely for the purpose of moaning and debating about a dead puppy farmer and then complain when people post in it? :unsure: Doesnt make much sense but then that forum never has :11:

Theres always going to be followers of the man, and people who hate his guts and everyone else in between. The best thing is to try not to let the crap from other forums spill over onto this one :good:

I thought EDRD had made a special section for all the plummer stuff  :unsure:  personally I think that makes the situation worse, why go to the lengths of creating a seperate forum purely for the purpose of moaning and debating about a dead puppy farmer and then complain when people post in it?  :unsure:  Doesnt make much sense but then that forum never has  :11:

Theres always going to be followers of the man, and people who hate his guts and everyone else in between. The best thing is to try not to let the crap from other forums spill over onto this one  :good:

CC the rason that he made a section for the plummer stuff was that

there was certain 1s hijaking the threads all the time and it just

got stupid!

but then it started to get real personal and something had to be done about it!

thats why the e-mail was sent out to everyone!

and FGT you didnt get banned you asked to have your membership removed

after a post that saluki put up!

I thought EDRD had made a special section for all the plummer stuff  :unsure:  personally I think that makes the situation worse, why go to the lengths of creating a seperate forum purely for the purpose of moaning and debating about a dead puppy farmer and then complain when people post in it?  :unsure:  Doesnt make much sense but then that forum never has  :11:

Theres always going to be followers of the man, and people who hate his guts and everyone else in between. The best thing is to try not to let the crap from other forums spill over onto this one  :good:

got stupid!

after a post that saluky put up!

Your spot on :good: , I did ask to be removed from EDRD.com, where I was a Moderator!!

but the Webby on there was the Webby on the Plummer site at the same time and thats where I was banned from??? despite, saying nothing derogatory about Plummer Terrriers on either site. As I said in a previous post "if your dog type or breed does what the owner requires!! and hunts the quarry its owner wants, thats all that matters.

Tom

got stupid!

after a post that saluky put up!

but the Webby on there was the Webby on the Plummer site at the same time and thats where I was banned from???

Tom

appologies FGT i thought you were going on about EDRD

and i didnt know about the plummer site banning

swamps

IanB..can us plummer folk have our own page on this wonderful site.. :whistle: .

Millet

Could we also have an exclusive page for :

Russel X White German Sheperds X Beagles X Cavalier King Charles Spaniels

as Mr Plummer worked tirelessly with all these breeds, as often described in

his articles in earlier editions the Countrymans's Weekly

Tom

:11: :11: :11: :11: