Chicken Curry ~ Just Like Ditch Makes

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Ok, peeps, 'By Popular Demand';

I use a Four Litre Slow Cooker. This gives me Two slap up, blow out Chicken Curries .....

Five or six chicken drumbsticks or eight or so wings.

Five medium sized spuds.

Two onions.

Half a medium carrot.

Oxo cube.

Schwartz HOT curry powder.

Colemans English Mustard Powder.

Large kitchen knife.

Chopping board.

1. Slice a spud in half, length ways. Stand a half on its side, inside at a right angle to the board. Slice That lengthways. quarter to half inch slices. Lay the lot face down and chop along it. That gives ye bits of spud 1/4 - 1/2" sized. Do that with all ye spuds and sling them in.

2. Chop the carrot into dust. I do this because I don't like carrots. But they add something so have to be there. In that goes.

3. Skin an onion and slice it fairly chunky. In with that.

4. Pop ye chicken on top.

5. Dissolve ye oxo cube (I use beef, because it's what I have to hand) in 2/3 a mug of boiling water. Pour that over ye chicken. Lid on. Set to LOW. Forget.

That preperation takes me fifteen minutes. I'm just off now to do it again.

Any time around the eight to twelve hours later mark - it really doesn't matter; Skin and slice ye other onion with four or so cuts, top to bottom. Bit like a Terrys Onion, if ye like? Sling that in.

Add SEVEN decent desert spoons of the curry powder and one of mustard powder. Give the lot a damn good stir up and pull out any bones and end cartalidge that ye spoon detects as it falls away.

Lid back on and leave it alone for two hours. Somewhere in that period, get ye rice ready. At the two hour mark; Switch off the Slow Cooker, dig in and Enjoy!

That makes a tasty curry. If ye want that sense of a film of sweat on ye face? Use ten of curry, or according to taste.

Really couldn't be much simpler, could it? 8)