lurcher racing at highgate

any body fancy a night out 19 january at 19.15 racing on a greyhound track this is the first time they will be run out of traps should be fun any enquiries phone geoff on 07714187260

need to register saturday before 11.00

Gutted to of missed this mate. :wallbash: Is there any more of these nights coming up?

Guest markbrick1
Well mark will you take this offer up??

i would do if it was a bit closer are there was a good turn out from this site of lurcher owners,mark,especially tomo he must owe me a drink are 2 with all the times hes been wrong,mark

how many races did yous manage to put on and over what distances? were they 5 or 6 dog races.

1 race for under 23 (4 dogs), 2 races for over 23 (5 dogs). Then there was 3 finals, 1 for unders and 2 for overs, (1 for 1st & 2nd 1for 3 & 4th and 1 for 5th) so that each dog gets 2 races.

It would be good if we could get more interested.

When I find out when the next one is I'll update this thread.

Well mark will you take this offer up??

i would do if it was a bit closer are there was a good turn out from this site of lurcher owners,mark,especially tomo he must owe me a drink are 2 with all the times hes been wrong,mark

can sombody please translate, i understand the first sentance. its the bit that starts, MARK ESPECIALY TOMO.

AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IM WRONG ABOUT :hmm: