Especially for John Galway!

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I walked straight into that very same bit of fence!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

:laugh: F*cking unreal it is! I think it's where it's on the junction of the track, see? The wheel runs merge there and confuse my feet in the pitch blackness. It's doing my head in. I'm going to end up hanging something off that bloody fence. Try to make it visible to myself.

Anyway; Same old same old, mate. Nothing what so ever out there. Zip. Zero. Zilch. F*ck All! As Diggist asked me when I got back, " No eyes? ". No. Bloody fields all coated in a lovely, white frosting. And totally and completely void of life. And I went the whole way. Looked everywhere. Shone it as far down into the basin as it would go and right up to the other side of the hedge I stood by. Nothing!

Yet it was a black as pitch night - cloud cover hid the stars. Nice, light wind in the right direction for me. Dry. I reckon I've now tried just about every permutation of conditions and times imaginable. F*ck all! Yet, in the summery months? At least then there's hares about.

I'm now wondering if everything's holing up in the warmth of the fir plantations we have all round us here? I'm sure the hares are. Maybe the other stuff goes there looking for them? You got plantations round your ground, mate? I'm just trying to pin down the glitch in the matrix here :hmm: