any one in fife fancy a day ferreting?

cheers sjm . just sick of going out with my little cuz as he never shuts up and is more hassle than help lol . iv got plenty land to work so anyone up for it would just have to get there way there as i would be walking so would just meet up . also up for a bit lamping if any one's close bye have a good lamp and a dog that works on it same story the young uns a bit noisy .

• 11 months later...
cheers sjm . just sick of going out with my little cuz as he never shuts up and is more hassle than help lol . iv got plenty land to work so anyone up for it would just have to get there way there as i would be walking so would just meet up . also up for a bit lamping if any one's close bye have a good lamp and a dog that works on it same story the young uns a bit noisy .

Hi Kreet,

I am in Dunfermline and looking to start ferreting again, have an untried polecat jill and plenty of nets, plus transport. The land I used to ferret is out at Eddlestone (mid way between Peebles and Penicuick) looking for something a bit nearer.

Do you have permission on the land you ferret, would be more interested in working without the dogs for the main part.

Give me a shout and if nearby we can try and arrange something.

Cheers,

Andy

as it ses any one fancy a bash or need a hand ? in the fife area scotland as i unfortunatly cant drive . have 100 nets a locator and a good working hob and a couple of dogs if needed .

regards kris.

me an steviebhoy are up fir that, we have transport [landy]. are u aloud tae shoot on ur ground[shotguns].pm me if u fancy it? :D