what do u think

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got a new pup today been told its a suluki collie grayhound what do u think 7 mths old :hmm:http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii167/h...to/Image007.jpg

very nice pup :thumbs: dog or bitch

dog mate :thumbs:

its not a bad dog you got there its a shame i wont see it run as you dont ever involve me eny more martin. LISTEN TO THIS GUYS ive only been in the game a little while me and my so called one of my best freinds hunter81 we ave been going lamping for about 6 months now. ands its been about a month now and he never rings me enymore to go well to be honest he hardly ever rang me enyway it was allways me doing the ringing to c if he wanted to go for a lamp.

and every time i ring to c if he wants to go out he always out with other people. and trust me guys you wana c the fools he go with.i dont know what ive soppose to have done to him he just dont bother enymore.he soppose to be 1 of my best mate.like thursday just gone i rang him in the day time and asked if he fancied a lamp after work he said yes and when i get home and ring him hes out again what a messer.i just cant win with him.AND I ANT DONE F==K ALL :no:

:thumbs: well come to the real dogging world :drink: we all know the sort mate!but everyone aint the same :thumbs:

I KNOW MATE IT JUST PISS ME OFF CAUSE WE ARE METES AND HE JUST DONT WANA KNOW :no:
he want me to marry him next week :icon_redface:

NA I DONT THINK SO.C WHAT I MEAN GUYS HE DONT WANA KNOW HE DONT CARE DO HE. :no: YOU WANA C THE MUPPETS HE WITH NOW. :laugh::laugh:

im at home neil with wife and kids :feck:

:feck: YOU MUG YOU ANT GOT AN ANSWER HAVE YOU COMPLETE SELL OUT.
he want me to marry him next week :icon_redface:

NA I DONT THINK SO.C WHAT I MEAN GUYS HE DONT WANA KNOW HE DONT CARE DO HE. :no: YOU WANA C THE MUPPETS HE WITH NOW. :laugh::laugh:

im at home neil with wife and kids :feck:

:feck: YOU MUG YOU ANT GOT AN ANSWER HAVE YOU COMPLETE SELL OUT.

listen to yourself mate what ever are you doing your a grown man ffs