Good units Sounder, we have 3 of them at work, they are always loaded to the gunwhales with gear and do cop a bit of a hiding and handle it fairly well, comfortable for a rugged off roader also, turbo diesels go well, petrol goes better, only downside is their large turning circle

Good units Sounder, we have 3 of them at work, they are always loaded to the gunwhales with gear and do cop a bit of a hiding and handle it fairly well, comfortable for a rugged off roader also, turbo diesels go well, petrol goes better, only downside is their large turning circle

cheers fjager any engine fault that i need to know about cheers sounder

and very tail light on wet roads

Sounder, what you are looking at is a very robust machine, strong and reliable in either diesel or petrol, and any ute is slippery in the arse end. I don't know of any engine problems, our work ones cop a real hiding at times and they keep taking it. Let us know how you get on.

Take it for a drive and do a U turn and just see what you think of the turning circle.

Edited by FJager
Sounder, what you are looking at is a very robust machine, strong and reliable in either diesel or petrol, and any ute is slippery in the arse end. I don't know of any engine problems, our work ones cop a real hiding at times and they keep taking it. Let us know how you get on.

Take it for a drive and do a U turn and just see what you think of the turning circle.

you are dead right on hte turning circle mate just a good job they have no probs going up curbs :thumbs:

well fella, mate of mine breaks 4x4s and he cant get enough gearboxs in his yard,dont have one myself im a landrover fan.he says around 100,000 they give gearbox trouble but apart frm that are pretty good all round. hope this helps :thumbs:

Sounder this model has been around a few years now and they did have a gearbox problem with the earlier job's. They say they have rectified that problem now, although I couldn't say how true this is. The problem was minor but if left it could do a lot of damage. A mate has one of the earlier ones and just had his gearbox done up, however our work ones are a late model and no dramas.

• 2 weeks later...

ive had 3 03 06 07 new shape new shape traction controle no arse end sliping handels very well road tax £115 12 months stick to 60 mph 45 mpg this motor is the best ive had landys hilux true work horse and utility motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-m0qZibuT8...feature=related

my l200

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/2168/image005pi5.jpg

imagel200wg7.jpg

Bang on about the turning circle :doh:

Anyone else get excessive ware on the front tyres, mine are terrible, any idea on problem or maybe tyres which last longer, also anyone put larger wheels on theirs without any alterations. 53 model warrior.

Sorry about using your thread but there seems to be some knowlege on here.

Cheers bob