Wildcat mk2

1 hour ago, philpot said:

I started buying my .25 by the case as it saves farting around sending off for more pellets and you get the same batch number which again just makes life easier. 

What do you think to the ATN Phill as I have seen one or two of those s/h for not a lot of money as everyone was buying Pards which I believe is seen as a better solution and certainly lighter than ATN but I like the look of yours.

Phil

Ever since they came out there seemed to be good ones and faulty ones, my first was a faulty one which got sent back for repair in came back still with the same problem it kept freezing and had to be turned off and on  again but still a pain in the butt, so it went back a 2nd time with a nasty note  saying shove this one where the sun  doesn't shine and send me a new unit, they sent me a brand new unit and upto today its been faultless, 16-18 hours on a full charge ,the daytime clarity will never compare to a normal scope as its digital on 8x mag or below it is pretty clear tho after 8x mag it starts getting grainy, very easy to use, heavy tho, if using the ballistic calculator with the rangefinder any pellet weight over 10g will work, it comes with an IR torch but its good enough for ratting or close range rabbits,but as said once IR is fitted and lrf.depending which you go for it weighs a tonne.haha, but get all your ballistic data right with the lrf and every shot is aim dead on no hold under/holdover, i had great results with my sub .177 using jsb heavies and hades,and the wildcat .22 using the hades, FAC use at longer ranges pjcture quality depends on IR torch and Xmag you use..maybe with a good IR torch thats good out to 300yds would give good quality at 100yds plus, but that would have to be tested...

• Thanks 1