Holidays

Guest craftycarper

whats a holiday just built kennles so looks like we will be looking after everyone elses pet again this year . got 1 more dog for 3 weeks as of saturday . then end of feb got my mates 2 patterdales . If there is anyone that wood look after 3 dogs 2 cats 13 chickens 2 ferrets 1 frog 1 fish tank oh and my fish pond come and give us a break :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

We're take the dogs to the west country for a week in a cottage (Luckily the neighbours kids love the Ferrets and the Chucks) and I'm being left at home too look after the dogs(had bad experience with Kennels before) by my wife and son while they bugger off to Florida :(:no: (but the silver lining is its in November so I'll be ferreting while their gone :toast: )

Guest little_lloyd

Yes when i was younger we went to fecking france every summer,, But i fecking hate france and other foreighn country to be honest.

Summer in england,, Going to different meets with the minkhounds is my holidays, I stay home whe they go now and its better here. Went the summer gone beacuse my couisin bought one of her mates,,, A fit one lol :D

dont do holidays unless its in this counrty working my dogs (leave the mrs at home!)

the problem is everyone knows this, they also know i have lots of kennels etc... so i normally get everyone elses when they go away... dont mind tho, when you have as many dogs as me a few more make no odds!! enjoy it really.

dont do holidays unless its in this counrty working my dogs (leave the mrs at home!)

the problem is everyone knows this, they also know i have lots of kennels etc... so i normally get everyone elses when they go away... dont mind tho, when you have as many dogs as me a few more make no odds!! enjoy it really.

you love it really ,truth is your too tight to take jo away. :clapper::clapper:

We're take the dogs to the west country for a week in a cottage (Luckily the neighbours kids love the Ferrets and the Chucks) and I'm being left at home too look after the dogs(had bad experience with Kennels before) by my wife and son while they bugger off to Florida :(:no: (but the silver lining is its in November so I'll be ferreting while their gone :toast: )

Funny you should say that Ludwig, as this august, my wife is going with my young son to Spain, for 2 whole weeks. :clapper::clapper::laugh::toast:

It will be like when i was single again, hunting every day and night. :drink:

Any folk on here take holidays each year? abroad or in this country?

If so who looks after your dogs,ferts and birds ,a family member, friends or do you use kennels etc or take them with you?

Grandad or i get left behind lol but the dog comes when were in this country

Edited by sureshot