Park home for sale

Park home for sale

Two bedroom park home for sale in lower Apperley ,Tewksbury. So the mrs nan and grandad have lived here for the last 18 years but sadly having to give up there countryside living to come back to live closer to family due to her grandad getting a slight form of dementia and with them in there mid 70s they’ve taken the decision to move back closer. The plot is one of the best on the small park has some lovely views a pub next door and Tewksbury town centre a 5 minute drive away. For the price it’s a steal and if I was a little bit older I think I would have had it myself but it would be at lest 10 years until I could get any real use so not really in my interest. I’ve spent many weekends down there myself and it really is a lovely peaceful place. You do have to be over 50 to live on there and ( supposedly) supposed to have another property and leave for a month a year but like I say they have been there 18 years with never a problem. Anyone interested just message me and I’m happy to answer any questions you have. I’ve looked at a few in the area and although it may neeed a bit of updating with decor for some it’s deffo a bargain. Think the ground fees are around 3-4000 a year with all your water/ electric so on. Cheers Atb Igz

• Advertiser
    Igz
  • Date
    23/06/20
  • Price
    £40,000.00
  • Category