Returning to the fold

Good evening all.

I owned and worked terriers for over 20 years, when my last owd lass gave up the mortal chains, I had decided to settle down to normal life, after being a director of a civil engineering company,and retiring in my forties I've now decided that settling down to a normal life just ain't for me ha ha 

I need a little help, my last couple of terriers came from nuttall stock, good little game dogs, who did all that was asked of them.

I am looking for for a patterdale pup or not, from good stock, to get me of my arse, let's me honest, there's only so  many making stuff jobs I can do in the workshop, can anyone help, I am more than willing to post pictures of my previous dogs. 

Distance is no object

Feel free to drop me a message, thanks in advance Jake 

Edited by jakehaliday
Removal of phone number

On 15/05/2020 at 19:11, jakehaliday said:

Good evening all.

I owned and worked terriers for over 20 years, when my last owd lass gave up the mortal chains, I had decided to settle down to normal life, after being a director of a civil engineering company,and retiring in my forties I've now decided that settling down to a normal life just ain't for me ha ha 

I need a little help, my last couple of terriers came from nuttall stock, good little game dogs, who did all that was asked of them.

I am looking for for a patterdale pup or not, from good stock, to get me of my arse, let's me honest, there's only so  many making stuff jobs I can do in the workshop, can anyone help, I am more than willing to post pictures of my previous dogs. 

Distance is no object

Feel free to give me a call or drop me a text onthanks in advance Jake 

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Thanks for the heads up regarding removing my phone number( bit of a numpty thing yo do in the first place)

I've removed it now, can you delete your post as its shows my original message as a quote and that still has my number in pal, much appreciated

Thanks again pal

• Like 1