AIR ARMS

tango

hello there everyone,i have above gun a good while now and its great . the only thing with it is 1 shot at a time,Does any one know of a conversion kit for it. I would change for the 410 but licencing over here in n i is slow as hell (around 6 months) :wallbash: to change.any help would be really good :bye:

You can indeed buy a conversion kit and lots of other bits of "bling" as well. I converted the S200 to a 10-shot and you can do the same to your 400.

There are a few manufacturers, but I think I'd be looking at the genuine Air Arms one if they make them, that's what I went for off a mate who sold his gun. There are some on fleabay for the 200, so check to see if they do one for the 400. The 200 is about £65 new, but that transformed an already good gun into an even better one.

Just type "10-shot mag for Air Arms S400" in your search engine and the rest is history as they say :thumbs:

have you had any problems with the conversion kits? Jamming etc? Ive heard mixed things about them.

I've heard this too Dev, but I think there are so many too be had that it's like a minefield to buy one unless recommended by someone :drink:

have you had any problems with the conversion kits? Jamming etc? Ive heard mixed things about them.

I've heard this too Dev, but I think there are so many too be had that it's like a minefield to buy one unless recommended by someone :drink:

The s400 conversion is manual indexing (you turn it with your finger) so jamming shouldn't be an issue. Also I believe each pellet clicks in to place.

I don't have a conversion myself, this is just what I have been told as I was going to get one

The s400 conversion is manual indexing (you turn it with your finger) so jamming shouldn't be an issue. Also I believe each pellet clicks in to place.

I don't have a conversion myself, this is just what I have been told as I was going to get one

I've got one & it is manual indexing, which can be done quickly enough to get a second shot away if needed.

The pellets do click into place as you say.

Im made up with it.