Pest control

I'm a landscape gardener but through word of mouth etc I'm getting more and more pest control work. Mainly rabbits, moles etc.

I'm thinking of moving it up a gear and was considering doing this course, BPCA/RSPH (Level 2) Certificate in Pest Control.

Is it worth it?

It's quite pricey £985 +vat :icon_eek:

And does it give you your tickets for the use of chemicals, baits etc.

I'm a landscape gardener but through word of mouth etc I'm getting more and more pest control work. Mainly rabbits, moles etc.

I'm thinking of moving it up a gear and was considering doing this course, BPCA/RSPH (Level 2) Certificate in Pest Control.

Is it worth it?

If you are serious about getting into pest control then training is a must have requirement. The course you mentioned is a good one but there are others available. Most pest control suppliers will not trade with you unless you can prove you have had adequate training to be able to use certain chemicals. Also take into consideration your Insurance requirements as well (public liability) as this is not cheap either.

Rolfey.

Is it worth it?

If you are serious about getting into pest control then training is a must have requirement. The course you mentioned is a good one but there are others available. Most pest control suppliers will not trade with you unless you can prove you have had adequate training to be able to use certain chemicals. Also take into consideration your Insurance requirements as well (public liability) as this is not cheap either.

Rolfey.

Thanks Rolfe.