Good evening all 

I would just like to say that I hope you have all had a brilliant shooting season . I cannot believe how quick it has gone and sadly all come to and end , yet felt like we waited for ever for it to start . 

If any keepers in the Staffordshire area are short of beaters in the future seasons or need any voluntary help for free then feel free to message I would be more than happy and willing to help . 

Cheers 

• Like 1

It’s been a cracker, we are only a little private syndicate on a small farm that incorporates some working forestry, we put between 750 and 1000 birds down, it’s not about big bags, it’s about good people and a bit of shooting, what type of shooting do you do?

I do a bit of a write up in the rifle section because that’s  where I spend most of my time on here with all the deviants ( I mean good people ?)

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Stavross said:

It’s been a cracker, we are only a little private syndicate on a small farm that incorporates some working forestry, we put between 750 and 1000 birds down, it’s not about big bags, it’s about good people and a bit of shooting, what type of shooting do you do?

I do a bit of a write up in the rifle section because that’s  where I spend most of my time on here with all the deviants ( I mean good people ?)

I do driven shooting mainly and abit of vermin here and there to keep me busy when the season has finished.  I totally agree with you there  about big as  The estate I was on this year put 15,000 down and boy it was some work especially when beaters are dropping off left right and center due to people not getting along . 

I will have to take a look at you're write ups as I am new to this and new to the pigeon watch forum.