HW100 BARGAIN !!

HW100 BARGAIN !!

2016 WEIHRAUCH HW100 kt in .177 cal, with hawke panorama 4-12x50 AO IR scope with sunshade and flip up scope cover, sling studs fitted with Harris tilt and swivel bipod and harkila leather sling. Deben tracer LEDray f600 gun mounted lamp kit, BSA carbine backpack bag, 2 magazines, brand new tin of JSB exact pellets, old hills pump but works 100% and still a great quality pump of course, all charging gear and original boxes etc great but used condition of course. 2 and a bit tins of pellets through this gun most just plinking targets at local range gun is absolutely spot on 100%. genuine sale, just not being used atall have advertised previously and not sold so continued to sit and do nothing since just a shame to see it going to waste.If you know what it is then it doesn’t need much explanation great gun very reliable and a great all round high quility hunting set up approximately around £1500 set up, quick sale wanted so I’m asking £500 no offers it’s a great gun anyway but at this price it’s a steal. Txt me Ben anytime on 07879129583 for anymore info etc I’m in Bristol cheers

• Advertiser
    benchick
  • Date
    21/01/20
  • Price
    £500.00
  • Category

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...