Pick a Hole one net each

Arry

Started of as a Pick a Hole one net each, some thing my mate and myself will do from time to time. We have had so much blood rain recently trying to get an enjoyable day has been hard. Well showery day we decided to go in a wood, we agreed a brace is all we wanted. Looked at the first burrow smiled at each other and I said one net each, both chose a hole and fired the four small ferrets in. My mate should have won that one as a rabbit hit his net but it got out, bit of banter and laughter and another bolted out of one of the many untilled hole. So the next burrow we tilled about 45 holes and it was empty Lol. The next another big burrow looked as dead as it possibly could have been, so as it was mainly about giving all the ferrets a run we fired some ferrets in with just one net each down. Out shot one, my mate is now in went into hyper drive firing net after net down so I followed suit and out shot another from a untilled hole then another in a net. Moved on to another part of the wood were its hard to tell what is one burrow or another so we till the whole area and in the ferrets  went, one in a net and then another. We had already agree a brace is all we wanted so we untangled the net and let one go. A really nutty two or three hours but bloody good fun. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 5