Morning out

I took my young lurcher bitch and my two Jill's to ferret a paddock that for last two yrs hasn't held any but this yr they look to be back and doing ok ,

the rabbits have dug in to a old dung heap and along a fence the ,lurcher marked several places and 58 nets were dropped ,

I collared my two Jill's and we took 3 healthy rabbits in nets and my young bitch took one that bolted from under a sheet of old tin roof .

only had 3 hours at it as riding lessons start on paddocks but I'll be going back over xmas as the lurcher was marking all along a hedge row that used to hold good numbers so hopfuly get a good day out next week ,

one was in young ,as anyone else been seeing this ,I suppose they breed all yr now .

atb

IMG_2404.JPG

• Like 2

Just now, Balaur said:

Good times, keep on keeping on...

Haven't done any ferreting last couple weeks as every were flooded out and luckily these paddocks are on a slope so mostly dry still ,

young bitch done well ,I took her out with my busher few weeks ago and they got bored as it was slow so when one did bolt they got jealous about it and it was a pain so from now on ,one dog at a time,

atb 

• Like 1