two lurchers pinched somerset

alrite people i had my my two lurchers pinched on the 30th of dec they where stolen from a secure shed with a padlock on the door i put them in at 8:20pm went in doors have a bite to eat get changed and grab my lamp was back out at 9:00pm to grab my dogs and drive to a mates to do abit of lamping to find the padlock had been snapped of the bolt some thiefing bast#rds had stolen my dogs so jumped in my van and went up to the local camp had a look around asked a few of them where my fu#king dogs where and so on but you know what there like they wouldnt tell you if they new whitch one of there cousins had them im mates with a few of them drink with them and hunt with them form time to time cant trustnone of them so im asking for your help people to keep a eye out and that it might be your dogs next iv been mates with these people for about ten years so dont trust them dont let them know you have dogs never mind see them run dont get me wrong i dont think it was frome lads that took them but im 100% they know who did any way what was took 3yr pit x greyhound brindle bitch 23inch and a red dog pit x greyhound x saluki x grethound 26inch roughly he has a bad broken foot well 3toes we need to catch as many of these thiefing cu#ts as posible could be your dogs next heres some pics iv put this on buy sell swap forum becuse more people go through it.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alrite people i had my my two lurchers pinched on the 30th of dec they where stolen from a secure shed with a padlock on the door i put them in at 8:20pm went in doors have a bite to eat get changed and grab my lamp was back out at 9:00pm to grab my dogs and drive to a mates to do abit of lamping to find the padlock had been snapped of the bolt some thiefing bast#rds had stolen my dogs so jumped in my van and went up to the local camp had a look around asked a few of them where my fu#king dogs where and so on but you know what there like they wouldnt tell you if they new whitch one of there cousins had them im mates with a few of them drink with them and hunt with them form time to time cant trustnone of them so im asking for your help people to keep a eye out and that it might be your dogs next iv been mates with these people for about ten years so dont trust them dont let them know you have dogs never mind see them run dont get me wrong i dont think it was frome lads that took them but im 100% they know who did any way what was took 3yr pit x greyhound brindle bitch 23inch and a red dog pit x greyhound x saluki x grethound 26inch roughly he has a bad broken foot well 3toes we need to catch as many of these thiefing cu#ts as posible could be your dogs next heres some pics iv put this on buy sell swap forum becuse more people go through it.

sorry about the pic on its side couldnt work out how to turn it round i think the dogs or in southampton salisbury or shaftsbury but more southamton theres a reward for safe return

post-10852-1199715344_thumb.jpg

post-10852-1199715370_thumb.jpg

post-10852-1199715393_thumb.jpg

post-10852-1199715455_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear that, its always harder to take when you know its someone you know whos stabbed you in the back :censored: If you do get your dogs back, please consider having them tattooed and microchipped, the chip will help if the dog is dumped or ends up in a dog rescue centre or pound, and the tattoo makes the dog easier to identify if you do find it in a camp etc you can show them the ear and say thats my fecking dog :censored::boxing: it also makes the dog hotter to handle as it has a visible mark to say it belongs to someone. good luck :thumbs:

Hi Brew

Still no joy in finding your dogs have you not had anyone seen a sighting the bull xgreyhound I am sure they will have to be out soon with this dog Ill put £50 to who ever passes on information to brew or send a pm to me and we will do the rest where these two dogs are as I cannot think how I would feel if somone took my dogs so please all be on the look out as brew is sure that locals know and is a case of keep your ears and eyes open as these dog thiefs want catching soon .

Brew have you had them chipped and also have you made contact with all the dog rescue centre if not you should email the pictures as this might help also put photos in countrymans weekly .

hope you get them back soon .

kipo

Guest coney catcher99

theres some c**ts about mate secially the gypsie b*****ds thye sold my mate a dog a few weeks back £300 i bet some poor b*****d like ur self is missing a dog will jeep my eyes open for you mate :thumbs:

Hi Brew

Still no joy in finding your dogs have you not had anyone seen a sighting the bull xgreyhound I am sure they will have to be out soon with this dog Ill put £50 to who ever passes on information to brew or send a pm to me and we will do the rest where these two dogs are as I cannot think how I would feel if somone took my dogs so please all be on the look out as brew is sure that locals know and is a case of keep your ears and eyes open as these dog thiefs want catching soon .

Brew have you had them chipped and also have you made contact with all the dog rescue centre if not you should email the pictures as this might help also put photos in countrymans weekly .

hope you get them back soon .

kipo

thanks kippo your a true gent. no they int chipped got a load of help of dog lost uk there puting a colum in countrymans weekly and got posters all over the place iv got loads of people in the places i said looking for them so if any one has a dog nicked thats the place to go there doing there best these dogs or to hot to handle petrol stations have posters and some one sooner or later will spot them or slipp up might take a while but they,ll come home im sure il keep you posted all the best brew

i will keep my eyes open youre not that far away,mark hope you find em

thanks for the surport folks keep an eye out for stolen dogs have a look on dog lost uk and just see how many working breed dogs or being stolen its on believable just think it could be your dogs

sorry about the pic on its side couldnt work out how to turn it round i think the dogs or in southampton salisbury or shaftsbury but more southamton theres a reward for safe return

sorry to hear about your dogs mate hope you get them back soon. it makes me sick to hear some robbing b*****ds have stole another poor blokes dogs. i hope the dogs bite there bolloxs off. im in the midlands ill keep my eye peeled around here.its full of giyposaround here :(

sorry to hear about your dogs mate hope you get them back soon. it makes me sick to hear some robbing b*****ds have stole another poor blokes dogs. i hope the dogs bite there bolloxs off. im in the midlands ill keep my eye peeled around here.its full of giyposaround here :(

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DOGS MATE I KNOW EXACTLY HOW U FEEL HOPE THE SCUM DIE A SLOW PAINFULL DEATH I WILL PUT SOME POSTERS UP FOR U IN MY AREA I KNOW YOUR ON DOGLOST JUST KEEP PUTTING POSTERS UP AND MAKE THE DOGS TO HOT TO HANDLE ITS A SAD WORLD WHEN A MAN CANT OWN A COUPLE OF DOGS WITHOUT THEM BEING NICKED BEST OF LUCK GETTING THEM BACK

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DOGS MATE I KNOW EXACTLY HOW U FEEL HOPE THE SCUM DIE A SLOW PAINFULL DEATH I WILL PUT SOME POSTERS UP FOR U IN MY AREA I KNOW YOUR ON DOGLOST JUST KEEP PUTTING POSTERS UP AND MAKE THE DOGS TO HOT TO HANDLE ITS A SAD WORLD WHEN A MAN CANT OWN A COUPLE OF DOGS WITHOUT THEM BEING NICKED BEST OF LUCK GETTING THEM BACK

hi bud sorry to here about your dogs, just scumy b!!!!!!s hope you have sum luck and get them back.

hi bud sorry to here about your dogs, just scumy b!!!!!!s hope you have sum luck and get them back.

bump!!!!!