1ST CROSS COLLIE GREYHOUND DOG PUP FOR SALE.

Hi just putting this up for a friend of mine, who due to ill health unfortunately, as to part with the above mentioned genuine first cross collie greyhound dog pup, which is black in colour and a big strong pup, coming upto four months old , vaccinated, he his asking 100 pound, which i think is a reasonable price, like i said he,s a genuine bloke, who unfortunately as to part with the pup, he,s based in the midlands not far from cannock, p.m. me for contact details if interested. regards collie john.

Hi just putting this up for a friend of mine, who due to ill health unfortunately, as to part with the above mentioned genuine first cross collie greyhound dog pup, which is black in colour and a big strong pup, coming upto four months old , vaccinated, he his asking 100 pound, which i think is a reasonable price, like i said he,s a genuine bloke, who unfortunately as to part with the pup, he,s based in the midlands not far from cannock, p.m. me for contact details if interested. regards collie john.

What size will it make :hmm: , it sounds a good dog.