3/8 5/8 bull greyhound pups

a mate of mine has just bred a litter of 3/8/5/8 bull greyhounds both parents excellent fox and deer dogs before the ban both dogs give 100% all times ive seen both of them go and not once have they not give 100% idea pups for anyone wanting a fox or deer dog both dogs take all quarry to very fast and good dogs pups were born on christmas eve i think or christmas day pm me if you would like his number to ask on more info about them and there in north wales the brown dog is the mother to the pups and the black dog not the best photo but only one i have

you have a Pm

a mate of mine has just bred a litter of 3/8/5/8 bull greyhounds both parents excellent fox and deer dogs before the ban both dogs give 100% all times ive seen both of them go and not once have they not give 100% idea pups for anyone wanting a fox or deer dog both dogs take all quarry to very fast and good dogs pups were born on christmas eve i think or christmas day pm me if you would like his number to ask on more info about them and there in north wales the brown dog is the mother to the pups and the black dog not the best photo but only one i have
hi mate how are the pups selling i am interested in one of these i was just wondering where abouts in n/wales as i do a lot up there myself. I go out with a pack of hounds you may know of them
hi mate how are the pups selling i am interested in one of these i was just wondering where abouts in n/wales as i do a lot up there myself. I go out with a pack of hounds you may know of them

you have pm :big_boss:

still a couple left if anyone is wondering !

I have already sent you a pm the other day asking the where abouts, when would be good time to come and have a look at the remaining pups if there are any left that is please pm closer whereabouts cheers

hi theres 3 left you have pm :victory:

still a couple left if anyone is wondering !

I have already sent you a pm the other day asking the where abouts, when would be good time to come and have a look at the remaining pups if there are any left that is please pm closer whereabouts cheers

hi theres 3 left you have pm :victory:

These are the pups advertised in the countrymans with the Irish phone number

and a mobile number but he is in north Wales.

Went up on Saturday night for a look at the pups and you'll never guess what happened,

yes I picked one out and paid a deposit :boogy::toast: , cracking looking pups for anyone

inerested there's a good mix and the dam's smart with a really good temprament, how she

copes with all those pups is beyond me :wacko: . So picking the pup up in a couple of weeks.