I'm looking information on deerhounds, anybody haveing a litter of pups this years at some point, working parents of course. Please let me know so i could possibly book a pup off you. If there is anyone here that can help let me know. thanks.

I'm looking information on deerhounds, anybody haveing a litter of pups this years at some point, working parents of course. Please let me know so i could possibly book a pup off you. If there is anyone here that can help let me know. thanks.

Good luck with your search :thumbs:

Cheers think i'm going to need it.

Ther are some breaders in Staffs They have pups at the moment but I think they show the dogs. Type deerhound into google and they have a site come up.Don't know it off the top of my head. Hope this helps.

Have a look in the cmw Dave platts advert nearly every week

he should set you up !

Good luck

smiler

Guest oldskool

didnt think you would have taken on another dog bud... if you want something closer to home you could pm deerhound working off of here... he might be able to point you in the right direction... :thumbs: