daystate X2 Sports

Hi all, ive got a daystate X2 sports pre-charged 2.2.

All ive had chance to shoot so far is vermin, what will this rifle kill? Will it kill rabbit with head shot?

Like i say, havent had the chance to try my hand at anythin decent yet but all replies appreciated.

Cheers, Gaz.

Cheers, thats all i wanted to know mate. I know it wasnt cheap, my old man got it me about 2 years ago for my 17th birthday as my old jaguar .177 was ancient. Ive got the divers bottle and a decent scope but like i say i just havent had chance use it properly.

My new years resolution is to get some permission and fill the pot!!!

Thanks again,

Gaz

That's a mighty generous Dad you've got there

That's £640 quidsworth of gun plus another couple of hundred on the charging kit, plus the optics

So don't drop the F-cker!

I have a pleasant manner & a full time job, would your dad like to consider adopting me? In fact, just tell him I'd like the limited edition Timberwolf please.

LOL

Haha. Thanks. I cant believe how expensive they are, it must just be because theyre daystate i take it? I was going to get another couple of 10-shot magazines for mine so that i dont have to keep re-filling mine after 10 shots, so i could have a few ready in my pocket but theyre 40 quid a piece!!!! Lol.

Gaz

Haha. Thanks. I cant believe how expensive they are, it must just be because theyre daystate i take it? I was going to get another couple of 10-shot magazines for mine so that i dont have to keep re-filling mine after 10 shots, so i could have a few ready in my pocket but theyre 40 quid a piece!!!! Lol.

Gaz

I use x2r daystate great rifle, went out today 4 pidgeons a squirrel and 4 crows. spear mags on ebay £30 at present.