hw98 + scopes

duck

Hi can i start with wish every member a happy new year and let this be a good year for shooting :drink:

I have a hw98 good guns .22 cal, the person i bought it off had camo tape on it so i took it off and it has took the varnish off a bit as you can see, open to offers, reason for selling wanting to up date to pre charge if not local must be willing to collect soz lads, also has adjustable butt as seen

post-12659-1199274677_thumb.jpg

post-12659-1199274736_thumb.jpg

Guest buster321c
Hi can i start with wish every member a happy new year and let this be a good year for shooting :drink:

I have a hw98 good guns .22 cal, the person i bought it off had camo tape on it so i took it off and it has took the varnish off a bit as you can see, open to offers, reason for selling wanting to up date to pre charge if not local must be willing to collect soz lads, also has adjustable butt as seen

What kinda price duck?

right then, apologies to Duck firstly, as after agreeing a deal on this rifle, I had to pull out for reasons beyond my control :wallbash:

So lads if you want a rifle that is the bizz, grab this one, cause I tell ya, if I can sort out a tiny problem with Royal Mail & DHL, this will be heading for Wales :thumbs:

Keep in touch Duck.................Al :drink: