ive been reading some of the threads on here about feading and there are alot of you swear by feeding raw and taking on your advice i want to switch from my current feeding of dry complete food to raw feeding. my question is where is the best places to get it ie supermarkets or butchres ect and best tipes of meat to get or mixtuers? thankfull for any advice.

i get breast of lamb from the butcher and buy the odd bit of minced beef i also buy chicken wings from supermarket,i am going to find a halal butchers as ive been told by people on here you can get chicken carcass free from their,also use what you catch and shoot

i get breast of lamb from the butcher and buy the odd bit of minced beef i also buy chicken wings from supermarket,i am going to find a halal butchers as ive been told by people on here you can get chicken carcass free from their,also use what you catch and shoot

thanks for that mate.

ive been reading some of the threads on here about feading and there are alot of you swear by feeding raw and taking on your advice i want to switch from my current feeding of dry complete food to raw feeding. my question is where is the best places to get it ie supermarkets or butchres ect and best tipes of meat to get or mixtuers? thankfull for any advice.
hi mate i get halal chicken bodys and bits of lamb what they throw away i get it fresh then mince the lot up and freeze it dogs go mad for it have used it for 10 years plus great stuff hope that helps regs steveuk
Hello i feed tripe and lamb mince iget it from parfitts in rhymney :thumbs:

i know parffits my mate was saying they do frozen blocks of mince chiken and tripe over there is that the stuff you talking about if so how much is it and whats the best way to feed it? thanks for that mate

Phone the local abattoir's and ask them about tripe, chicken and mince if they say they dont know they cant be bothered to find out so ask nicely they sould be able to put you on to someone, they souldn't sell it themselfs, but who no's. You will need to buy bulk to get a decent price but any where between 20p-30p/lb for tripe, chicken a little dearer and I am not sure about mince. Good luck.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Breast of lamb. Lambs necks. Occassional cowz tounge and heart. NEVER put ye Dogs food through a mincer. That's what Dogs have jaws full of teeth for. Mince it for them and what do they need teeth for? No one minces the sheep taken down by Australian feral Dogs.

And before the predictable numpty turns up and says they feed their Dog on part raw and part carcinogenic vet kill out of a greasy sack and their Dogs look great on it and have really shiney coats; James Brown had a full head of black hair and felt Good. Still f*cking dead though, isn't he?

Guest Lord B

Tesco economy frozen mince in a bag. Much cheaper than frozen mince or tripe from pet or farm supplies places, also use tesco economy chicken wings.

Sometimes use frozen tripe etc and mix it all together in sandwich bags and re freeze it so its in meal portion sizes......

Cooked rice and pasta or potato too.....as well as the odd rabbit, complete but cut in 1/4's