Imprint Gosahwk Chicks

Broomy

I am Taking  Enquiries for Finnish Goshawk chicks

I have a clutch of Finnish goshawk chicks currently 7 days old, feeding and growing well. Pulled at pip and are being hand reared/imprinted from day dot. Fed on Hare, 1 month frozen wood pigeon, Quail and rabbit. Dipped in saline to enable easy feeding and to keep crop nice and clean.

It looks like I will have 3 females available, but will know for definate at the weekend.

Mother has been hunted at pheasant and rabbit 2lb 13, tiercel was v experienced hunter fying at 1lb 13 -2lb. tiercel is now 14 years old.

These birds are to be sold as Imprint only and will not be going back into the nest with the female. Available for collection once A10 and appropriate paperwork come back approx 2 week time. A10s all applied for all closed rung with year of hatch.

I socially imprinted a female from the same breeding last year and it was as tame as a robin. Really good birds last year males penning at 2.2lb and female at 3lb1

All chicks are being reared in the house around two dogs and two kids, already used to loud noises etc.  Feeding v well and growing rapidly

I will not take any deposits at this stage as not 100% sure on sex  but happy to Take enquiries.

Males (if any) £450

Females £750

Real quality birds

The Adult female in the picture is the parent female, my own imprint Female. Chicks all produced from AI from Finnish semen Donor Owned by my mate) The picture of the chicks are these birds 3 days old in the picture. Now currently 7 days old

DSC_0099.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

• Like 3