Disaster

Recently just moved in to my girlfriends house along with 3 dogs and two ferrets as she is terrified of ferrets they were banished into the shed at the end of the garden next to the chicken run . She phoned me at around five last night to say she was going to look at a horse with her friend and that she had put her two dogs in the garden and how long would it be before I got home I replied not long setting of soon so bout one hour. Upon arriving home and getting out of the van I could hear the dogs barking and the chickens going crazy so ran round to the garden to see the dogs running up and down the fence line of the chicken run thinking it was the dogs that were upsetting the chucks is shouted at them to leave the bloody things alone as they came toward me a ferret ran under the gate and onto the lawn and before I could grab either dog they had seen it and let’s just say they did what unbroken terriers do tried in vain to rescue it but too late then the second ferret came under the gate so quickly picked that up and took it back to the cage . Looking closely at the cage some of the mesh was slightly bent inward just enough for a small Jill to squeeze through must have happened juring me moving it from my old address all is secure now but lesson learned if I move in future. At least the cat loving lesbian anti next door  didn’t see it I don’t think or am shure she would of  called  the arse p c a .