11 month old lurcher dog 4 sale also 6th generation rottie NOW BOTH FREE TO VERY GOOD HOME!!

Guest manda

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you please let me know "Where abouts in County Durham are you?"

sory to here you have to sell up bud, but you will have to watch the wrong people dont see your pics, your runs in sum mess, it only takes 10 mins with a binbag to kleen up cheers.

Guest game dogs uk

:thumbs:

Could you please let me know "Where abouts in County Durham are you?"

sory to here you have to sell up bud, but you will have to watch the wrong people dont see your pics, your runs in sum mess, it only takes 10 mins with a binbag to kleen up cheers.

:drink: well said mate!sell the rottie and fix your fence!if you then have any spare change put some flags down too mate :thumbs:

that was only the bottom the rest is flagged they'd only done the mess that day playing with the pillows and duvet id put in, they where taken months ago when teething was in process which thankfully has stopped. AND AGAIN STICK TO THE THREAD/TOPIC IM NOT ASKING FOR COMMENTS THANKS

hello guys i have just decided to sell him now he is just under 11m old he is saluki, whippet, collie, bull very very nice strong dog excellent in the kennel also loves being in the house! excellent with other animals unfortunatly he is not working yet due to me not having the time (young family and nagging mrs) will make cracking dog! i also have for sale my 6th generation pedigree rottweiler she is 1 year old lovely dog full of energy (wrong site to put her on but its worth a try lol) i am selling them because their just doing nothing at the top of the garden.. will swap the lurcher or both for a good night and day lurcher that i can actually take out when my pal takes his out. £100 each thanks scott

p.s sorry for poor pics lurcher looks abit rough coated in the pics but he is totally smooth

i am in county durham but will poss meet if someone has a long way to come

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee59/sc...06112007179.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee59/sc...06112007183.jpg

NOW BOTH FREE TO VERY GOOD HOME. my back fence has blew down, i cant afford to fix it and their able to get out so regrettably must go asap very good homes only 07864198056

PLEASE NO COMMENTS! PM ONLY its clowns like you that keep the rescue kennels full ,you should think before you take dogs on

WHY DO ALL YOU COWBOY DOGMEN TAKE THE PISS OUT OF PEOPLE THAT SEEM TO BE WORSE OFF THAN YOURSELVES,YOUS WANT TO TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR OWN MAKINGS BEFORE YOUS OPEN YOUR MOUTHS,DONT GET ME WRONG ,I DONT KNOW THIS PERSON FROM ADAM,BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT ALL PEOPLE CAN DO THESE DAYS IS TAKE THE MICKY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES MISFORTUNES,AND I SHARE THE SAME INTERESTS AS YOUS,IT BEWILDERS ME ,IF YOUS CANT SAY SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE,OR WORTH SAYING SHUT UP,GO PLAY WITH YOUR LEGO :boxing:

I wouldn't pick on anyone and certainly don't think i'm above anyone but to me you take on a dog and you accept the responsibiltity that comes with it. They are living animals and not something to put away, swap or sell when the novelty wears off. This IS constructive critisism, think before you buy :thumbs:

I hope the dogs get a good permanent home.

I wouldn't pick on anyone and certainly don't think i'm above anyone but to me you take on a dog and you accept the responsibiltity that comes with it. They are living animals and not something to put away, swap or sell when the novelty wears off. This IS constructive critisism, think before you buy :thumbs:

I hope the dogs get a good permanent home.

yes i understand what you say but its not right for a person to go on like some of these clowns on here,if the truth be known we are all under the same flag ,unfortunately some of us think were better than anothers,critisism,and taking the piss are two different meanings. :boxing:

thanks for that mate and they did have a permenant home but like everyone else no-one knows whats round the corner i have had the dogs since puppies and did intend to keep them for good but as i said due to unforseen circumstances they have to be re-homed all i ever wanted since listing was a good home for them and it seems most of what i got was criticism from people who don't even know me or the dogs!! the lurcher has now gone to a very good working home with a member from here which i will leave un-named unless he wants to say..

thanks for all the positive interest in the lurcher rottie still here looking for a good home

AND ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T SEEM TO READ NO COMMENTS UNLESS YOUR INTERESTED IN TAKING HER!!