SMK19

Clip

I've been on about getting a airgun for a while now andwas really supprised that my mother bought me one for christmas.

Now without wanting sounding ungrateful it isn't really one i would have bought myself but as i've read mixed reviews on them i'm wondering whats your views are on them. I'm new to airguns and see it as a good starter riffle. Your views please.

Clip

Ideal first rifle Clip, my brother in law has one and I was pleasantly surprised with it :thumbs: . He uses it "open sighted" and fair play, dropped a few rabbits with it in the Autumn.

In my opinion, even if you'd bought it yourself, you need to get out there and enjoy yourself, practise plenty, get the feel of it and go from there :drink:

Only one way to find out clip,get out there and have a zeroing session.

That'll tell you what you want to know. :thumbs:

my brother has the carbine version and to be fair there not too bad at all hes taken out a few rabbits with it and a 25 yards he manages to get some good grouping parts are cheep and easy to get too makes for a good first rifle

lee :thumbs: