UKDTR - deer tracking and recovery

Following on from the recent threads about stalking dogs and tracking dogs I thought I'd mention the UKDTR.

They offer a free and confidential deer tracking and recovery service for any stalker who has wounded and lost a deer. The full information is on their website so I won' type it all out again here.

I called them out a year or so ago and was so impressed with watching the dog track that it inspired me to train my lurcher bitch. In September Willow and I took and passed our exam and I am now a member of the UKDTR.

The point of the thread is really just to get the message out to as many stalkers as possible that there are competent trackers available throughout the country offering this service. 

Merry Christmas all!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tyla said:

Following on from the recent threads about stalking dogs and tracking dogs I thought I'd mention the UKDTR.

They offer a free and confidential deer tracking and recovery service for any stalker who has wounded and lost a deer. The full information is on their website so I won' type it all out again here.

I called them out a year or so ago and was so impressed with watching the dog track that it inspired me to train my lurcher bitch. In September Willow and I took and passed our exam and I am now a member of the UKDTR.

The point of the thread is really just to get the message out to as many stalkers as possible that there are competent trackers available throughout the country offering this service. 

Merry Christmas all!

Well said Tyla . It needs more stalkers to trust . UKDTR are there to help

There's no charge, it's free. If you chose to you could donate something but you don't have. It's mutually beneficial, the stalker gets help to find his lost deer and the tracker gets work for his dog and a chance to show how useful a tracking dog can be.

• Like 2