• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Oliver C
      Hi
      I'm looking for suitable land around Downham Market / Swaffham area to purchase deer shooting rights annually - any leads appreciated.
      Thanks 
    • By dax17
      My doctor has just informed me that all members in the practice have taken a stance and are no longer signing FAC applications and or renewals

anyone else had same issue and any advice ??
    • By foxdropper
      Up to see in the dawn which promised to be a decent day . Got to a local perm in plenty of time to evaluate the wind and where to head for first . The very first field held what appeared to be a tiny button buck on its own and just what I needed for a chap I’m working for at the moment who’s been pestering for a beast . Easy stalk to within 70 yards , deer feeding slowly away unaware . On sticks and back of the head shot to which 8 more explode from the hedge including a buck still in hard antler . No point in dropping anymore today so watched them move on into next field . Just about to start gralloch when 3 more came trotting down the hedge towards me a doe and two followers . Few about here  it’s seems . Gralloched the youngster during which I decided to break the H bone , yes I know spelling lol He was a bit shitty around back end and to avoid the knife. Getting soiled that was the best practice I felt . Pushed down as I’ve done many times and the knife snaps , an outdoors swing blade which I favour over the rest tbh . Luckily I wasn’t cut but could have been . Will be contacting them ASAP I think . Saw several more deer including a munty which I would of had if it never rumbled  me at 150 yds . Cracking morning . Lovely sun rise and a deer . What else is there to life ??

• By StockmanSporting
      2 Big Roe bucks shot with a Sako a7 in .308 using 150gr Hornady bullets. Swarovski Z4i & ELRange.
      We are on the hunt this week for Roe Bucks. Good numbers of deer on this ground showing some huge heads. In this video we show a great trophy buck taken and a smaller 6 pointer as well.

The first buck is a cracking buck still in its youth and the second is only a couple years old but has thrown tremendous antlers for such a young animal.

We spotted a big trophy on the same ground earlier in the morning but have decided to leave that for someone else to pull the trigger!
    • By Jclarke89
      My first ever Roe buck very happy great evening out with a top guide in the lovely Cornish countryside